Chief Technology Officer
Dallas-Fort Worth Marketplace (Joined 2012)
Prior – IT Director Fortune 200 Company
Key Skills: Acquisition Integration; Applications Right Sizing; Business Enablement; Cyber Security; Enterprise Deployment; Infrastructure Improvements; Mobile Technology; Multi-year Strategic Planning; Program Management; Services (ITIL); Sourcing; Vendors & Markets. Leadership Results Led information technology team of 250+ employees. Realized $2M+ savings annually with applications retirement, infrastructure improvements, and sourcing. Ten (10) years managing tier-I Sourced IT Service Providers (including CSC). Over 10 Complex Initiatives delivered on time and on budget (Cloud Hosting, Smartphone and personal device usage at work, Global Ready IT, Dash-boarding, Content Management).
Xbig6 Chief Technology Officer (Joined 2012)
Provide IT technology guidance for Xbig6 as an independent contractor. Developed a pipeline of cyber security and IT staff augmentation opportunities. Provide Technology and Architecture consulting for Energy/Oil/Gas customers.
IT Director Raytheon / Texas Instruments (Including managemnt of CSC resources)
- Directed the planning, budgeting and operations of the Application Department. Leadership for over 60 Developers and $20M budget
- Supported a Division with $3.5B sales and 9500 employees utilizing 12 Critical applications (Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain, Asset, etc.) and 60 single purpose applications, 50 Servers, and a 100GB Data Warehouse.
- Initiated External Cloud Hosting. Delivery of Apps to IPhone and Android. Matured SharePoint hosting and development.
- Deployed and adopted of SAP Business Object for 4000 new users 100% compliance to Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Directed activities of the Strategic Planning team and Program/Project Managers.
- Directed activities of Architecture and Strategic Planning teams.
- Successfully enabled a 3-year IT Strategic plan with a focus on Server Virtualization, Maturing the Enterprise Architecture, and enabling Classified Collaboration.
- Leadership of the IT Core Services & Technology organization (over 260 employees & $31M)
M.B.A – The University of Dallas
Computer Science – University of Kentucky
B.S, Mathematics – University of Kentucky