Senior Partner, XBIG6COM, LLC
Provides top quality executive search with a common sense approach to exceeding our client expectations.
Building Block Advisors (call xbig6)
Founders launched careers at Bain and McKinsey - with additional experience at Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR). Focus on "free cash flow" acquisitions and turn-arounds.
A management and technology consulting firm serving companies seeking to change direction and improve performance.
A high-end innovative marketing firm with former music executives and marketing professionals bringing a new form of marketing to industry initiatives.
Mosthiring decisions are made 20% of the information on a candidate. PeopleRight helps look at the other 80% to predictably hire top performers.
A premier provider of consulting services in software development (.net, c#, java, tandem cobol, oracle, sql server; blackberry/pda software; and datawarehousing.
A training company with workshops in leadership, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem solving, sales, and project management workshops.
A global leader in interactive, video-based experience-based training systems. Rich video content and engaging simulation tools.
Become an Affiliate